vendredi 27 juin 2014



 Interview 27- KATHY FERREIRO



GODDESS

English version




There are a lot of pretty girls on Earth, but there are only a few goddesses...


Kathy Ferreiro is one of them!

"If we want a better world, we need to unify and love each other"


How do you feel about the idea that people get mad by watching you?
It's awesome. I'm always replying their tweets, they are always supporting me. I love my fans!


Have you always been such a gorgeous woman?
Wow hahahaha!! If you think I'm pretty, thanks... I'm not perfect, nobody is. I'm happy being myself, and I'm grateful for that. :)



Could you use your beauty to corrupt people?
I don't think so.

Do you consider your body as an artwork?
Yes, and it's something I'm proud of.



 
Do you like to watch yourself ? 
Sometimes, yeah!


Is sharing your beauty with people a certain form of expression ? 
I think all the people need to know me in different ways you know. So,yes.

Is your beauty a reflection of your personnality?
That's a tough one, personality arises from within and makes us who we are. Beauty isn't everything.

Please qualify your beauty with one word...
HOT! Hahahahaha 



Does your beauty make this world better?
No, beauty has nothing to do with that. If we want a better "world", we need to unify and love each other.
Thank a lot to Kathy for this interview !



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire